Voro Motors Warranty Policy
Last updated 20th April, 2019
All VORO products comes with a 6-months limited warranty policy.
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
- You must present a copy of the sales receipt from an approved retail partner within 30 days of purchase.
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty is non-transferable after the product’s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 6-Months Warranty to remain in effect.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty is void if weather-related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from the weather.
- VORO makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by VORO, including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any. This Limited 6-Months Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, flat tires or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from ageing, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
- This Limited 6-Months Warranty only covers parts such as motor, battery, controller and LCD display, exclude damages from rider's usage. This is standard across the industry.
- Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 6-Months Warranty.
- Warranty does not cover screws, nuts and bolts natural corrosion, wear and tear.
- It is important to note that warranty does not cover labor or shipping fees.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your VORO product, email email@example.com